The goal of this lesson is to provide information about the administrative procedures pertaining to the Operational Guidelines of Grid Connected Rooftop and Small Solar Power Plant Programme Phase-II of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India.
The lesson will cover the following:
- Scope of GCRT Programme- Phase II
- How can a DISCOM apply for the programme?
- Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
- Suggestive Operating Procedures for Installation and Metering Connection
- Project Closure Requirements