The solar rooftop system is a photovoltaic system that employs solar panels on the rooftops of the buildings which convert solar energy to electricity. The electricity which will be generated will cater to your internal energy requirements.
By Installing a Rooftop Solar System you can:
- Reduce your electricity bill.
- Make effective use of the idle rooftop area.
- Contribute to sustainability and ensure the reduction of carbon footprint.
- Avail government subsidies and subsidized credit options
- Ensure maximum efficiency with minimal maintenance.
To install a rooftop solar system you may submit your interest form by contacting your local electricity distribution company or click the button “Install PV”. To learn more about the rooftop solar technology, click the button “Know more”.